[yt-users] reading the fields correctly (ramses-rt)

sacielo sacielo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:01:17 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a little trouble in reading some RAMSES files which
include radiative transfer.
In this (broadly used) implementation some of the fields do not follow the
order they have classical RAMSES files; e.g. the pressure field is later in
the fields list. Indeed when I read the files those fields do not have the
correct content.

Can someone please suggest a possible workaround? For instance a plugin for
this kind of files, if it exists, or suggest how I could swap the fields,
or rename them with the correct name?
I do not want simply to create new fields, without correcting the default
ones, as all derived fields (and possibly other valuable yt features) would
not work properly.

Thank you very much!

Best,

Salvatore