[yt-users] Volume Rendering

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:29:09 PDT 2017

Hi Hillary,

I don't see anything wrong with your script. My guess is that there's a bug
somewhere.

Any chance you can either share the dataset your script is using or adapt
your script to work with one of the datasets from yt-project.org/data? You
can share big datasets using the curldrop:
https://docs.hub.yt/services.html#curldrop

If so, can you file an issue?

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/issues/new

-Nathan