[yt-users] Derived field conflicts

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:35:53 PDT 2017

Hmm, if it's in a plugins file I think that's not supposed to happen for
the reason you provide in your original email.

Any chance you can make a minimal example using one of the datasets on
yt-project.org/data that triggers this behavior? If so please file an issue
so I can reproduce and take a look.

Nathan