[yt-users] different hydrogen densities from different versions of yt

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:06:26 PST 2017

Hi Nathan,

This is not a bug.  I will dig up the reference when I can, but at some
point it was decided that X_density should alias to X_p0_density, for
whatever X is.  Actually, I believe that this may go all the way back to
when this naming convention was decided upon, and it was actually the other
way around.  X_density was originally designated to be the neutral density
of element X, and sometime later X_p0 was added as an alias of this.  I'll
look to see if I can find the exact references for when this happened.

britton