[yt-users] phaseplot set zlim

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 14:23:55 PDT 2017

Hi yt-users,

I am trying to make some nice looking phaseplots, and want to set the mass
range that I show in the figure.  I use set_zlim and instead of only
showing the cells that call into that mass range, it just changes the color
coding.  You can see the attached for what I am talking about.  Is there a
way to have phaseplot only show me the cells that have "cell_mass" larger
that 1e36 (or whatever I happen to set)?

Thanks!

Stephanie

--
Dr. Stephanie Tonnesen