[yt-users] Derived field conflicts

David Collins dcollins4096 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:08:44 PDT 2017

Ahh, I see what I did.
I _did_ have all my fields in a plugin file, but at some point started
calling it from my init script as another script.
Before (for some value of before) I never had a problem doing that, and had
forgotten that it wasn't getting called in the right place.
If I have them _actually_ called from the plugins, you're correct and it
behaves as I thought it should.

Thanks for your time!
d.

-- Sent from a computer.