[yt-users] Stacked temperature profiles

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:09:16 PST 2017

Hi Andreas,

Ah, I think I see the problem.  It wants the halos_ds to have halo ids and
masses.  If it's possible, could you add fields to your save_as_dataset
script called "particle_identifier" for halo ids and "particle_mass" for
masses.  If you don't have those fields specifically, you can probably just
make up values.  When I fix the other issues, I'll make sure to make this a
little smarter as well.

Britton