[yt-users] Cython discrepancy in yt install from source

Carla Bernhardt carla.j.bernhardt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:49:07 PDT 2017

I did forget to take off the modules (yes, that solves the h5py problem!),
but I just tried again without any modules and I got the print_line error
again (which I really don't understand): ImportError: cannot import name
'print_line' (more of the error here <https://pastebin.com/61haGr3T>).

Cheers,
Carla