[yt-users] Getting colored multi-surfaces 3D models in sketchfab

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:52:56 PDT 2017

Hmm, not sure what's going wrong but I can confirm that I see similar
behavior.

That said, the colors *do* seem to show up if I import the model into
meshlab and explicitly choose to color according to the faces, not the
vertices (see http://imgur.com/a/jRaMq versus http://imgur.com/a/NM1jD).

Perhaps sketchfab changed things at some point to expect colors only at
vertices and not faces?