[yt-users] Getting colored multi-surfaces 3D models in sketchfab

Yuanze Luo luo35 at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 16 15:10:49 PDT 2017

Dear Ms.Jill Naiman,

I'm one of the yt users and I'm referring to your script on this webpage
<http://yt-project.org/doc/visualizing/sketchfab.html> in order to get a
multi-surfaces 3D model of galaxies like the one you made
<https://skfb.ly/y96Y>. However, when I zipped my .obj and .mtl file and
uploaded to sketchfab, my model was just plain white, no other colors.

Attached is a screenshot of the code that I was using and I wish to know
what's wrong with it and how to get a model like yours. Hope you can find a
time to look at it and tell me my problems.

Sorry about any trouble this might bring and thank you in advance for your
time and patience.

Sincerely,
Yuanze Luo
luo35 at illinois.edu