[yt-users] IO error

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:13:17 PDT 2017

Hi Nick,

This is a bit puzzling since I think there have been relatively few changes
to the halo catalog frontend responsible for loading that data.  That said,
I would be more than happy to take a look as I am responsible for much of
this code.  Would you be able to share either 1) this dataset that is
failing to load or 2) a script that uses example data that I can run to
reproduce this?

Britton