[yt-users] Parallel Projection Plot Question

Jared Coughlin Jared.W.Coughlin.29 at nd.edu
Sat Jul 8 14:27:59 PDT 2017

Hello! I have a gadget snapshot with a modified block structure (namely,
it's dark matter only and I've calculated densities and smoothing lengths
for the dark matter particles). I wrote a simple script to make a
projection plot, which works just fine in serial, but when I run it in
parallel (on two processors, just for testing), I get the following error:

https://pastebin.com/yjqR4Zw5

Basically, the error seems to be that task 1 is not recognizing the field
('deposit', 'Halo_density') but root does.  This is my script:

https://pastebin.com/0qhKDWhU

I was just wondering how to fix this? Thanks!
-Jared