[yt-users] Failure in annotate_particles

Bili Dong qobilidop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:53:58 PST 2017

Hi Andrew,

This an issue I just solved two days ago in this PR <https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/2527>. It’s related to the numpy version. A quick fix is to pass `stride=1` to `annotate_particles` directly. Or you can update yt to the most recent version where that PR is merged.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Bili