[yt-users] Unable to open quickstart notebooks #NewUser

Arpit Kubadia arpitkubadia23 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:58:50 PST 2017

Hello. I am new here and was trying to setup yt. I installed yt using
virtualenv following  the exact steps as mentioned in the github repo.
After that I tried to follow the steps on the quickstart page but it failed

http://yt-project.org/doc/quickstart/index.html

This page. I realised that the path to quickstart on my pc was somewhat
different (/yt-git/doc/source/quickstart).
So I navigated there and tried running `yt notebook` (as mentioned in the
above page) but it failed

 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'notebook'

This was the last line
How do I run the quickstart process?
I am new to opensource community so I dont really know how to setup the
tools required

Regards,
Arpit Kubadia