[yt-users] inconsistent backend when using yt interactively

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:43:11 PST 2017

Hi Jon,

This was a bug that got fixed a couple months ago:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/commit/d357110d01f63b6e20066703e16dd979823fb445

If you switch to running yt from the git master branch you should be good
to go.

We're overdo for a bugfix release, which is blocked on me (or someone else
if they're feeling ambitious) figuring out how to adapt the script we used
to use to backport pull requests with hg/bitbucket to git/github.

Apologies for the trouble,

Nathan