[yt-users] problem with installing development version of yt on remote host

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:09:35 PDT 2017

Hi Wolfram,

If you have access to a compilation environment on this host, you should be
able to make a clone of the yt mercurial repository and build yt from
source:

$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt$ cd yt$ hg update yt$
python setup.py develop

http://yt-project.org/doc/installing.html#installing-yt-using-pip-or-from-source