[yt-users] Inverting Plot Axes

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:21:25 PDT 2017

Hi Greta,

The development version of yt has a function called toggle_right_handed
that might be useful here.

Take a look at the following example: https://gist.github.com/
2937442f997bb16f5505fa470edb2480

Unfortunately you need to be using the development version to do this,
there's no workaround for the version you're using, since the call to
`invert_xaxis` needs to happen while the plot is getting set up. There are
instructions on how to build yt from source here:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/installing.html#installing-yt-using-pip-or-
from-source

Alternatively if you're using conda you can use the nightly conda builds:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/installing.html#nightly-conda-builds

Hope that's helpful,

Nathan