[yt-users] Regarding MergerTree() parameters.

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:56:38 PDT 2016

Hi Reju,

It looks like you're trying to use the merger tree code from yt-2.x, which
is no longer supported in yt-3.  Instead, I recommend looking into the
ytree code, which is a new merger tree code that is based on yt.  More
information is available here:
http://ytree.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

If you have any questions about it, feel free to use this list.

Britton