[yt-users] create_profile + particle_mass

John Regan johnanthonyregan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:49:00 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm getting some strange results when I try to profile the particle
distribution.
I'm using the Enzo64 dataset pulled from the YTHub.
I use the following very simple script but get values which are different
by 50 orders of magnitude. I must be doing something very wrong with the
create_profile routine but its not obvious

prof = create_profile(sp, [("all", "particle_radius")], [("all",
"particle_mass")], weight_field=None)

Any ideas what's going wrong here? Looks at a minimum that the units are
getting messed up?

Cheers,
John