[yt-users] Cut Region Failure

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 12:44:11 PDT 2016

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately no. I think I might be able to come back to this issue
soonish, we're going to be introducing a new fast periodic KDTree which
could be exploited here.

For now I think you're going to need to make this plot in a different way,
without using a cut_region. Perhaps by overplotting contours?

Nathan