[yt-users] GDF format issue

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:28:42 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea

Different how?

I recently fixed a bug in the GDF writer that would cause the field data
for some grids not to get written out properly That fix should be in yt
3.3.2 so if you're using an older version you might want to update. Here's
the PR with the fix:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/2296/iterate-over-all-grids-in-the-gdf-writer/diff

Nathan