[yt-users] Problems when using YTSphere.max(...)

Katharina Wollenberg k.wollenberg at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 23 07:53:41 PST 2016

Hi together,

I want to find out, among others, temperature and pressure values corresponding to a maximum density value within a spherical volume. I thought about using YTSphere.max(…) or YTSphere.argmax(…) for this purpose. However, in both cases I get the Attribute error “ “YTSphere” object has no attribute “max” “ .

What might be the error origin? Have I forgotten something obvious?

Regards,

Katharina

Katharina Wollenberg
PhD Student in Astronomy

Zentrum für Astronomie der Universität Heidelberg (ZAH)
Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics (ITA)
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2
69120 Heidelberg
Germany