[yt-users] sliceplots for setting maximum temperature at the center

turhan nasri turhannasri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:33:01 PST 2016

Hi people,

I wanted to to get slices for temperature and temperature gradient
magnitude setting the maximum temperature at the center. I used yt's
feature:

v,c = pf.h.find_max('temperature') #set center at max_temp

and got the slices, however, my slice outputs clearly show the maximum
temperature was not set at center. I am sharing the python code for the
slices and also my output files.
this code worked when I created density slices and max_dens was set at
center, I don't see it isn't working out for temperature. Thanks for your
help

Turhan