[yt-users] Postdoctoral position at Los Alamos National Laboratory

Joseph Smidt josephsmidt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:11:59 PST 2016

Hey everyone,

   Sorry to spam the mailing list, but we have a computational postdoc
job ad AAS [1] some might be interested in.  We welcome anyone with
experience running Enzo, Gadget/Gizmo or related codes to apply.
Despite the job ad's more specific reading, we are interested in a
wide variety of research utilizing these codes.

   The advantages are a minimum starting salary of $73,600 (see
lanl.gov/postdocs), nearly unlimited computational resources and a
decent chance of obtaining a permanent position within 2-3 years.  So
sorry about the spam, but for some it might be a decent opportunity.

[1] https://jobregister.aas.org/job_view?JobID=56489

Joseph Smidt <josephsmidt at gmail.com>

Theoretical Division
P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop B283