[yt-users] tilting disk issues

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:24:26 PDT 2016

Hi Stephanie,

Is there any chance you can simplify your test script a bit? If you can
demonstrate the issue using one of the sample datasets on
yt-project.org/data that would also help.

I ask because it's very difficult to remotely debug something like this,
and if I have a script that can trigger some sort of "bad" behavior it
becomes much easier to understand what's going on (possibly with the aid of
a debugger) and propose a fix.

-Nathan