[yt-users] light ray woes

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:50:06 PDT 2016

Hi Britton,

I suspected that this would be a problem, I just expected the error to say
something like "the spacing has to be 0.048 and we find the spacing between
data dumps to be 0.05" instead of the 0.048 and 0.3 that the error message
states.

This is a very expensive run, so unfortunately, rerunning is not an option
for me.  I, personally, vote YES to allowing the ray sub-segments to be
longer than the box!

Thanks again for looking at this,

Stephanie

--