[yt-users] light ray woes

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:29:56 PDT 2016

OH yeah, that is the other funky thing about what I am doing...(I am
rolling my eyes at myself for not mentioning this right away...)

I am using another person's enzo run, and he cannot find the parameter
file.  I made one as best as I could from copying a redshift output into
what I thought the format should be, but there could be some problems
there.

See attached.  Just in case, I am also attaching the redshiftoutput file
that I used.

Thank you for looking into this!

Stephanie

--