[yt-users] xstick label in yt slice plot

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:07:13 PDT 2016

Hi Yanfei,

John ZuHone gave me access to your dataset - I think the issue is that
ds.domain_left_edge is [2, 0, 0], and that is confusing the code that
generates the plot coordinates for spherical geometries.

I don't think this is an issue with the frontend, but a general issue with
plotting data in spherical coordinates with an inner radial boundary.

I don't have any test datasets besides yours that look like this, and yours
is pretty large, so it would be nice to have a smaller dataset to play with.

-Nathan