[yt-users] xstick label in yt slice plot

Jiang, Yanfei yanfei.jiang at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu May 19 08:59:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

   I am trying to make a slice plot with the new capability for spherical
polar grid in Athena++ data John developed. The attached notebook.png shows
what I am doing. I take a slice and the origin is set to "domain". The
image.png is the image from the notebook. In the slice image, the empty
space near the center corresponds to the inner radial boundary of the
original spherical coordinate, which is 2 in this case. Therefore, I think
the x stick where is 0 in the plot should be 2. Do you know any way to fix
this?

Thanks.

--
Yan-Fei Jiang

Einstein Fellow
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, Cambridge MA USA 02138