[yt-users] load spherical polar coordinate data with mesh refinement in HDF5

Jonah Miller jonah.maxwell.miller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:58:44 PDT 2016

Hi Yan-Feng,

I haven't tried it, but I think there is functionality for this. You can
use the load_amr_grids() function which can load amr data in Cartesian,
spherical, or polar coordinates. Here's the documentation:
http://yt-project.org/doc/examining/generic_array_data.html#loading-numpy-array

http://yt-project.org/doc/reference/api/generated/yt.frontends.stream.data_structures.load_amr_grids.html#yt.frontends.stream.data_structures.load_amr_grids

Best,
Jonah