[yt-users] gadget onto unigrid

Carla Bernhardt carla.j.bernhardt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:55:27 PDT 2016

Hi All,

A follow-up question: In using arbitrary_grid (but with enzo data), how
does one then extract a field of an arbitrary_grid? I tried
arbgrid["density"] as I have done with a smoothed_covering_grid object, but
it does not work (here is the traceback <http://pastebin.com/afgcgpp0> I
got).

Thanks,
Carla