[yt-users] Error in making light ray for a gadget dataset

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:46:50 PST 2016

Do you guys think this is related to the problem we encountered a few
months ago with SPH datasets where regions of "zero" density were just
filtered out of the LightRay to avoid NaNs and such?  It seemed like our
fix was too kludgy, but perhaps this is unrelated.

Cameron Hummels
NSF Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Astronomy
California Institute of Technology