[yt-users] OffAxisProjection axes problems

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:12:10 PDT 2016

Hi Nathan (and anyone reading this string!),

Sorry it took a little while, but I wrote a short version of the code that
shows the same problem/difference between the y slice and
OffAxisProjection.  The difference is most easily seen comparing the
velocity_x panels it writes out.  You will probably have to change the
exact file path to wherever you keep your IsolatedGalaxy data, but
otherwise it should happily run!  Also, just a note that the zoom is a bit
extreme in the OffAxisProjection, but you still see the problem.

Thanks,
Stephanie

--
Dr. Stephanie Tonnesen