[yt-users] Installing yt on Xsede Smic and Comet

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:44:21 PDT 2016

We do this in Trident.  We try to run a very simple functional test to
assure the code works before telling the user that everything is set.  Of
course, Trident is simpler than yt, but I still think it's a good idea.
http://trident.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#step-3-get-ionization-table-and-verify-installation

Cameron

Cameron Hummels
NSF Postdoctoral Fellow