[yt-users] Installing yt on Xsede Smic and Comet

Yuan Li bear0980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:34:48 PDT 2016

Hi Nathan,

On Comet:
I set PYTHONPATH in bash_profile, but maybe that was not enough. Now in my
script, I do "mpirun -np 96 /home/yuan/source/yt-conda/bin/python **.py",
and it seems to be working. Yay!

On Smic:
I reinstalled yt with INST_YT_SOURCE=1. I set PATH & YT_DEST in my
bash_profile. However, the system does not recognize yt.
 -bash: yt: command not found
even after I do "source ~/source/yt-conda/bin/activate". I thought I set up
everything just the same as Comet...

Yuan