[yt-users] Slice plot in FITS format

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:15:39 PDT 2016

Hi Reju,

It may be (it's been a while since I last looked) but I wouldn't rely on it to work the same way or have all of the same features. A lot of changes and enhancements to these features, as well as bug fixes, have gone in since 2.6.

I would strongly recommend using 3.3 for this functionality.

Best,

John Z

John ZuHone, Chandra/ACIS Operations
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

60 Garden St., MS-67       (w) 617-496-1816
Cambridge, MA 02138.     (m) 781-708-5004

john.zuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
http://hea-www.cfa.harvard.edu/~jzuhone