[yt-users] origin in SlicePlot

Iapichino, Luigi Luigi.Iapichino at lrz.de
Thu Jul 14 09:41:00 PDT 2016

Dear yt users,

I have a question on the "origin" parameter in SlicePlot: is it possible to have the location of the origin of the plot coordinate system in a user-defined point inside the slice? I am plotting a galaxy cluster where, for sake of visualisation, the center is neither in the slice center, nor in one of the corners, and I would like the coordinate origin there. It looks like something possible only with a lot of efforts, but I hope I am wrong! Looking forward to your suggestions,

Best regards,

  Luigi

---

Dr. Luigi Iapichino
Leibniz-Rechenzentrum
Application Support group
Boltzmannstr. 1, 85748 Garching, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 35831 7824
e-mail: luigi.iapichino at lrz.de