[yt-users] phase plot and time series

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:14:41 PST 2016

I think I see what broke: you shouldn't be doing "yt update --all", since
you didn't install using the install script.

Instead, you should do the following:

$ conda uninstall yt
$ cd nobackupnfs2/mruszkow/yt/
$ hg pull https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt
$ hg update yt
$ python setup.py develop

This assumes that nobackupnfs2/mruszkow/yt/ is a clone of the yt mercurial
repository and you have all of yt's hard dependencies installed (numpy,
matplotlib, and cython).