[yt-users] Error in making light ray for a gadget dataset

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:39:00 PST 2016

Hi Bili,

My apologies for the long delay in replying to this thread.  By now, I
think you may be working with Trident.  If things are working, that's
great.  However, Trident relies on much of the machinery that you were
trying to use, so it's still possible that you see this error.  The problem
is likely related to how the LightRay generator is calculating the
trajectory for the ray and not with the underlying ray machinery which it
relies on.  If it's possible for you to give me access to this dataset, I
would be happy to take a look at this.

Britton