[yt-users] problem with 0D point object

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 08:37:25 PST 2016

Hi Juan,

I'm not able to reproduce this on the development branch using this
modified version of your script:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/6249/

That said, I did need to make a modified to the point data object so it
does a little bit more input sanitization for the point you pass it. I've
opened a pull request with those fixes here:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1991/fix-issues-with-input-sanitization-in-the/diff

-Nathan