[yt-users] Error in making light ray for a gadget dataset

Bili Dong - Gmail qobilidop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:23:42 PST 2016

Hi Matt,

I've tried to construct the ray and ortho_ray objects, neither of which can
reproduce the error. They work just fine. I haven't succeeded in tracing
down the error yet, but I'll keep working on that.

Besides, I'm wondering if there are examples of successfully making light
rays in a particle dataset? That may help figuring out what might go wrong.

Thanks,
Bili