[yt-users] yt errors

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:43:20 PST 2016

Hmm, I'm a little surprised cleaning out the old installation and
recompiling didn't fix it.

I just tried running the install script from scratch on my mac laptop and
didn't have any issues. I also tried updating from yt 3.1 to yt 3.2.3 and
didn't have any issues there either.

Someone else may reply with more specific suggestions, I just wanted to let
you know that I'm not sure what the problem is.

If no one else is able to come up with a specific set of instructions here,
you can always try re-running the install script in a folder outside of "
/work/03858/thaque56/sw/yt-3.1/".