[yt-users] Accessing scalar fields in ramses

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:50:52 PST 2016

Hi Mohammad,

This sounds like a bug, but one I don't quite understand.  It should, I
believe, at least make the additional variables available.  Can you turn
your debug level to maximum and put the output of

ds = yt.load(...
ds.index

into a pastebin?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 8:10 PM, mohammad safarzadeh <mtsafarzadeh at gmail.com