[yt-users] Loading particles

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:46:47 PDT 2016

Ah, your error file included the information I needed:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "particle_trajectories.py", line 105, in <module>
    globals()['dset%s' % key_list.index(key)+'_Particle_%s'%int(j-1)] =
globals()['Particle_%s' % int(j-1)].create_dataset(key[1],
data=globals()['traj_%s' % int(j-1)][key])
KeyError: 'traj_664882'

So you seem to be trying to access a trajectory that doesn't appear in the
output. I might be able to say more if you can share your script.

It might also help to try to run with the aid of a debugger in an
interactive session on hyades, or on eudora or the hyades head node. You
can start an interactive session from the command line on hyades with "qsub
-I", there are some examples of this in the hyades documentation.

Hope that's helpful,

Nathan