[yt-users] citing yt suggestion

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:34:30 PDT 2016

Hi yt-users,

It is possible that I am just missing it, but I think it would be useful to
have on the front page how you would like yt to be cited.  Particularly if
there is some descriptive phrase that should be used to describe yt in the
intro/referencing sentence.

For example, "If you do use yt, please, when you reference yt in your
paper, write:  "yt is a python package for analyzing and visualizing
volumetric, multi-resolution data from astrophysical simulations and
observations (Turk et al. 2011)."  "

I would put the phrase of choice directly at the top of the "Get yt"
section.

Just a thought to make life easy and well-referenced!

Best,
Stephanie

--
Dr. Stephanie Tonnesen