[yt-users] PHOX mock observation part III

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:33:55 PDT 2015

Hi Barbara,

Actually, before you do anything else, can you try this?

1) Set photons_per_chunk = 10e6 as before
2) If you don’t have this file already, create a file in the ${HOME}/.yt directory called “config”. Make it look like this:

[yt]
chunk_size = 100

This should split the problem up a little more and hopefully make the memory more manageable.

Best,

John