[yt-users] PHOX mock observation part III

Barbara Ramirez Barbara.Ramirez-Mosquera at uibk.ac.at
Tue Sep 22 07:01:54 PDT 2015

Hello John!
Sure, I hadn't understand before. Here are my object properties:

R200: 1.00654482691 Mpccm/h
Total Mass at R200: 3.65901447937e+14 Msun
Avg Temperature at R200: 5.70273 E 7 K

I tried decreasing the Area to 2000 but I'm still getting the memory error.

With a photons_per_chunk of: 10 E 6 I get:
   RuntimeError: Number of photons generated for this chunk exceeds
photons_per_chunk
With an increase of 10 (10 E 7 photons_per_chunk) I get the same Runtime
error, but with an increase of 100 I get memory error!

Again, observation parameters:
     A = 2000.
     exp_time = 100.0e3
     redshift = 0.05

Do you have any idea on how could we solve this?

Thanks for your time!

--
Barbara L. Ramirez MSc.
Institut für Astro- und Teilchenphysik