[yt-users] New "yt-project" StackOverflow tag

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:48:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to extent my gratitude to Aaron Meurer, who just used his
StackOverflow not-so-fake internet points to create a "yt-project" tag on
StackOverflow. I'm now subscribed to this tag using a StackExchange filter (
http://stackexchange.com/filters), which e-mails me whenever someone makes
a question and tags it with yt-project.

I'm hopeful that if we get lots of questions up on StackOverflow, we can
significantly improve the googleability of answers to common yt issues.
Please feel free to ask and answer your own questions if you think it's
something that someone would search for.

-Nathan