[yt-users] Problem with smoothed covering grid

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:41:13 PDT 2015

Hi Max,

I'm unable to load the pastebin link in your e-mail.  Can you re-send using
a different pastebin service? We have paste.yt-project.org set up for this
purpose.

Matt also has an open pull request that among other things adds support to
arbitrary_grid for fluid fields:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1763/numpy-like-operations/diff

-Nathan