[yt-users] Phase Plot Error

Fitzgerald, Madison Lyn fitzg152 at msu.edu
Tue Nov 24 20:55:37 PST 2015

I’ve been staring at the myriad of versions of the code for hours, so now I feel silly.

Thank you!

Madison Fitzgerald

Astrophysics | Lyman Briggs College
Women’s & Gender Studies | College of Arts & Letters
LGBTQ and Sexuality Studies Specialization
Women in Science, President
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Honors College
Michigan State University

    my_sphere = ds.sphere(c, (150.0, 'kpc'))

HTH!

-Nathan

I’m using yt 3.2.2 through miniconda on a Mac. I’m just trying to make a simple phase plot (http://paste.yt-project.org/show/6076/), but I’m getting an error that I don’t understand and can’t seem to fix (http://paste.yt-project.org/show/6077/). I haven’t made a phase plot in a while, but the error started earlier today when I was trying to make a more complex phase plot. So I thought it must have been something I had done, but even going back to this simple phase plot, I’m still seeing the error "AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute ‘_determine_fields’".

Any help would be deeply appreciated.